To get the best results for gorgeous-looking skin, together with your cleanser, toners and moisturizers, add a facial/skin serum to your daily skincare regimen.
What are Skin Serums?
Skin Serums are packed with nutrients, ceramides, glycerin, and some natural ingredients (cucumber, aloe vera etc.) and vitamins such as C, K, E. Skin serums are petroleum or water-based goods, that have the capability to penetrate deep within the layers of your skin, so you get outstanding results. Unlike other skincare products, these have a greater concentration of active ingredients and generally arrive in a creamy gel form.
Also Check: Serum Clarins Pas Cher
Implementing it the right way
Use just a small or dime size of the product/s.
- After cleansing your face, use an alcohol-free toner and leave it moist on the skin prior to applying your serum. In this manner, the components will penetrate deep inside the epidermis.
- Wait for a few minutes before the serum is totally absorbed by the skin prior to applying any moisturizer.
- Maintain your moisturizer in the fridge as when it’s applied cold, it pushes blood away from the skin and in the process, creates a vacuum effect to pull the powerful serum ingredients deeper inside the skin.
Each face and anti-aging serum available in the marketplace might be directed at solving a particular skin problem, therefore the benefits vary. Dr Navin Taneja a manager at National Skin Center states, “Since this highly concentrated treatment comprises elevated levels of nourishing ingredients, all of these help restore moisture and elasticity to the skin, while controlling oil production.” Though other face creams contain only 5 to 10 percent of active ingredients, a face/skin serum may comprise around 70 percent! No wonder these powerful products have the ability to deliver a much greater concentration of nutrients, deeper into the skin.
Always use serums based on the instructions and according to the prescribed amount as excessive use of serums may lead to irritation, itching and pigmentation to the skin. And in addition, one should never use two serums at one time. According to Dr. Kiran Lohia, a dermatologist and founder of Cosmedic Skin Care Solutions: “Primarily, it is time consuming to add or find another product to your existing skin care regimen. Due to the active ingredients they contain, serums can be costly. Next, given the heavy content of those products, clogging of pores is a frequent side-effect, particularly if the serum is not non-comedogenic. Finally, they can make your skin feel greasier and seem oilier, especially in summers.”
How are Serums distinct and differs from a Moisturizers?
- The compounds in serums are smaller than those in your normal moisturizer; hence they penetrate deeper into the skin and provide better results. A moisturizer has bigger molecules, and therefore it works only on the surface.
- While skin serums deposit highly concentrated active enzymes, minerals and vitamins, which are needed and vital for treating/healing various skin ailments, moisturizers offers hydration and moisture to the skin.
The results acquired are fast and satisfactory, unlike the latter.
Deciding on the Best Skin and Anti-aging Serum for your Skin
Whether you are blessed with great complexion or experiencing a problematic skin, the sheer number you have in many skin serums can be a conundrum for even in beauty experts. To make certain that you find one that will suit your skin, start by picking a beauty serum in accordance with your skin type — dry, oily, sensitive or combination.
There’s absolutely not any such thing as the ideal face serum for everybody. You can determine the perfect product for you based on your age and requirements.
Also consider what other skincare products and techniques you’re using. The Vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acids in those serums are extremely acidic and can irritate freshly peeled skin. Be careful with different kinds of exfoliation when using anti-ageing serums.” This is particularly true if you are working to eliminate wrinkles and age spots. It may take some trial and error, but eventually you will get the best face serum for your requirements.